Saturday, March 17, 2018

RtNP#79 Ten Years and Counting

The timespan from recording to publishing is unusually long this time - sorry. It will all be explained in my next episode. Until then I hope you'll enjoy this one. This time I'll take you along for a run on the bikepath aswell as a run on dark roads. Two runs for the price of one in this anniversary episode. We will talk some about the fact that it is ten (10) years since I started podcasting and also a little about my running and my current situation. Pretty much the usual stuff. I hope you'll join me on my runs.

Music: the Nova String Quartet - Invincible  (3:05)  

Intro music: Matthew Ebel - Lost My Way      www.matthewebel.com

Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscribe to this podcast by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here. (right click [save-as..] for download). Or use the player below.

2 comments:

The Jackal said...

Happy anniversary Krister!

CWJ said...

Ten years and I've been along for the ride since number 1! And to think...way back when you were concerned about your English....and I remember telling you that you spoke better English than most young people in the US! Congrats!