Sunday, December 10, 2017

RtNP#77 Half Streak

Hello again, I'm back with another episode of this podcast. As usual the content is recorded on a run. It is somewhat unstructured and mostly about my own thoughts and current situation. No subjects of real importance are being discussed. For me, however, it is a chance to have a moment of chatting with good friends. Just as we would do if you were here running with me. Let's go for a run.



Music: Indigo - Oceans of Regret  (3:35)     Facebook     SoundCloud

Intro music: Matthew Ebel - Lost My Way      www.matthewebel.com

Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscribe to this podcast by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here. (right click [save-as..] for download). Or use the player below.



No comments: