Monday, February 11, 2013

RtNP#49 Five Years and Counting

 This is the five year anniversary episode of this podcast and it has been one of the most fun episodes to produce. It turned out a very special episode to me and I hope you'll enjoy listening to it.

Thank you all who took part in the celebration.
Thank you all who downloads and listens to my podcast.

These five years of podcasting has been an eventful time in many ways but the lasting impression, when looking back, is all the friends I have come to know. Thank you all who has been along on the journey. -  Hmm, I sound like this is a farewell but it's not. No, I will go on podcasting and running and it will be very interesting to find out what the coming five years will bring. 


The music is from Mevio's Music Alley, at musicalley.com


Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscribe to this podcast by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really been looking forward to this podcast but I am currently injured and won't allow myself to listen unless I am running at the time!

Next week I should be recovered :) Happy 5 year anniversary

Mark Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.