Wednesday, October 26, 2016

RtNP#68 Race Anxiety


Another slightly longer episode this time. I hope you don't mind, you could always split your listening up if/when you get tired of my voice.
This time you'll be listening to a somewhat nervous runner - nervous and maybe even a bit scared because he signed up for a race without being fully prepared for it.

I have signed up for the Maratona do Porto on November the 6th and even though I fear the challenge I must admit that I'm also excited and think it will be a great adventure.
Besides the race I talk scrappily about sound levels, books and weight. Dogs and geese are also mentioned, So if you are able to follow my ramblings you'll get quite a few subjects covered.
Happy listening

This podcast now has a Facebook page. www.facebook.com/runningthenarrowpath/

Intro music: Matthew Ebel - Lost My Way      www.matthewebel.com

Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscribe to this podcast by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here. (right click [save-as..] for download). Or use the player below.

No comments: