Friday, May 16, 2014

RtNP#58 Running Together

Spring has arrived in my neighbourhood now. That means beautiful warm and sunny days but also rather wet and cold days in between. This was recorded on one of the most beautiful and spring like days of them all so far. The kind of day when life is easy and running seems the most natural thing to do.

In the first part of this episode my wife, who recently has taken up running,  joins me for a run and a chat. Then I continue on my own talking about some running plans, some garden work and a few other things.


The music is from Mevio's Music Alley, at musicalley.com 



Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscribe to this podcast by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).


No comments: