Friday, April 18, 2014

RtNP#57 Greek Chairs

 Spring is on it's way, the light is returning and the temperature reaches more pleasant levels. It is a reviving season when life and running is becoming easier and more pleasant again.

This recording is a few weeks old by now but I'll stop apologizing for my slow editing/uploading process. Apparently this is the way my podcasting comes together these days.
There is nothing much in this audio that is of great importance, it is more or less just me talking about what I've been up to and the delay doesn't really affect the content. I hope you'll enjoy my company for a while.



 These are the chairs that are mentioned in this episode.


 Glossary



Some music is from Mevio's Music Alley, at musicalley.com 


Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscribe to this podcast by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

2 comments:

The Jackal said...

good episoge and nice singing!

The Jackal said...

good thought ,bad typing