Sunday, September 25, 2016

RtNP#67 A New gps Watch

We are now well into fall season here, days are getting shorter and nature are beginning to fade. It is in many ways a great time of year but I find the lack of daylight to be a difficult part. I miss the long light evenings.
This episode is slightly longer than usual but maybe that's appropriate as I do talk about a marathon I did recently.
Sorry if the editing isn't as well done this time, I haven't been able to put in as much time to it as I wanted to.
In this episode I talk about a few ongoing projects besides running and about my new Garmin 230 which I probably will return to in upcoming episodes as I learn more about how to handle the watch.

This podcast now has a Facebook page. www.facebook.com/runningthenarrowpath/

Intro music: Matthew Ebel - Lost My Way      www.matthewebel.com

Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscribe to this podcast by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here. (right click [save-as..] for download). Or use the player below.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks

Unknown said...

If you ask me, the Garming GPS watches are the top of the tops! Very reliable! But, there are also some other brands that ar worth checking out, and you can check them out here: http://hikingmastery.com/top-pick/best-gps-watch.html

Unknown said...

So I was watching CNBC the other morning when the on-air team was talking about recent trends in wrist watch sales and consumer use. The premise was that since EVERYONE has a cell phone or mobile device with a clock, folks don't really need to wear a watch anymore. Pretty interesting stuffhttp://bowhuntingguide.webs.com/apps/blog/show/44383933-satellite-archery-products-determining-draw-length-rustler-hip-quiver

Thomas Venney said...

Over the last twenty years, the Tahr hunting status has changed from being unwanted pests to a manageable, renewable and valuable resource to many local and overseas trophy hunters. Visit to know more

Anonymous said...

With the deer hunting season in full swing, the most important accessory for you is the hunting rifle. Finding a good hunting rifle is easier said than done. Whatever be the kind of deer you hunt , it is important to have the right gun for your hunting needs. Visit to know more