Saturday, July 21, 2012

RtNP#42 Liberty Loco

Sorry about the delay but here it is - finally - the Liberty Loco episode of this podcast.

I was fortunate to be part of the Liberty Loco event that Peter of the Spikes podcast organized in the middle of June and I have put together a number of audio clips from the event but I wish that conditions had been a bit better. Strong wind, rain and talking at a distance to the microphone doesn't make the ideal circumstances for recording. I've tried my best to make the recorded material audible but it contains a good deal of wind noise and audio levels are uneven. You have now been warned.
I hope that you through the noise can hear what a great time we had as we ran the Liberty Loco with joy.


Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.  (right click [save-as..] for download).

No comments: