Tuesday, April 17, 2012

RtNP#40 Spring Season


Spring is arriving in the northern hemisphere and have now reached as far as the Narrow Path area.

In fact spring has been around for a little while and this episode was recorded on a nice and warm day some weeks ago but I've had difficulties finding the time to prepare and upload the audio, sorry. Even if days are getting longer they never seem to be long enough for all the things that has to be done and there is usually very little time left for the fun things I want to do. I hope to be better organized for the next episode. Running and exercise are going great though.

Please "spring"/run with me on this spring-run and...
(a somewhat cryptic sentence perhaps, but listen to the audio and you might get an explanation)

Please "spring"/run with me on this spring-run and, among other things, I'll tell you some of what spring means to me.


The music is from Mevio's Music Alley, at musicalley.com 


Contact me by e-mail (address in link to the right) or post a comment below.
Subscription to this podcast can be made by using the links to the right.
Listen to this episode here.   (right click [save-as..] for download).

No comments: